Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening

Man, it is storming like a mofo out there right now! It seems way too early in the morning for all this thunder and lightning. Makes me wonder how bad it's going to get this afternoon. Poor Wubby will probably have lost all his hair from the stress by the time we get home. Well, not really. He actually deals with storms pretty well. His usual coping mechanism for any stressful situation is to go upstairs, crawl onto our bed underneath the comforter and just sleep for a couple hours. I need to adopt this practice, as well. I can just picture myself sitting here at my desk in my chair with a fuzzy blanket draped over my head. That'll keep people from bugging me. It's the perfect plan!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our one cat, Mo, hates storms and always crawls behind the TV as soon as he hears any thunder.

I think I would like to adapt the blanket over me and my chair idea as well...

9:04 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Nice Queen reference, Ann! Freddie Mercury would be proud!

Chair and blanket would be nice, definitely...especially if it were a chair at home and I could just watch tv all day!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm totally going to do that with the blanket at work one day. I already have a reputation as being "weird" so this ought to cement it quite nicely. And I have a fluffy purple blanket I can use, so I'll also look like Grimace. Score!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home