Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Gonzo grape

I had a dream last night that we were out of Ziploc baggies in our house. My dreams used to be a lot more interesting than that. I think I need a vacation.

I liked Heroes last night, although I'm starting to really detest that politician sleazeball. I was also slightly disappointed in Hiro for cheating at gambling, but that scene at the end where he showed up to Peter in the subway was awesome. And I'm glad Claire crashed the jackhole quarterback's car with him in it. Every time that guy showed up on screen, I would yell at the tv "Rip his balls off!" I can be surprisingly vicious when it comes to fictional jackholes on tv, I'll have you know.

Hey, and if anybody just happens to run across two tickets to the Ohio State vs. Indiana game this weekend, be sure to keep me in mind. They're not showing it on tv here for some reason, so I either need to find tickets or figure out a way to hijack a blimp.

2 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Come to SC, Ann!!

I would LOVE to turn on the news Sat night and see a story about a crazy Ohio State who hijacked a blimp to see the game!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I SHOULD come down to SC. I miss Charleston. It's such a beautiful town. We're also trying to schedule a trip to DC, but we can't seem to lock down a date.

Having a personal blimp would be awesome, wouldn't it? I would totally take that thing to Target to buy socks.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home