Thursday, October 26, 2006

I could use a Dr. Pepper

Does it seem strange to anybody else that there was another island on Lost this whole time and nobody noticed it? And I have a suspicion that the x-ray with the spinal tumor might belong to Locke, not Ben. It would explain the paralysis and how he can walk now, for one thing. But it was a good episode last night. I was actually home sick yesterday and I'm still not feeling so hot right now. I am totally falling apart. Look! My ear just fell off! Argh!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

I hope you feel better and do not lose anymore appendages.

8:33 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Ann, I am sorry you are still not feeling hot!

I am sooo mad that I forgot about Lost being on last night, darnit! I hope Alisa can fill me in at lunch today! :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ok, now I'm getting annoyed because I called my doctor an hour ago about getting some medicine, haven't heard anything back, so I called again and the receptionist pretty much hung up on me. Jerks.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh, why do medical office receptionists act like they are better than the rest of us???

10:20 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I don't get this chick's attitude. I wasn't being rude or obnoxious. But, to be honest, this doctor of mine is kind of a bonehead, so maybe she's just frustrated with him and taking it out on me.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home