Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It might be a tumor...

Ugh. I have had a pounding headache in my right temple for approximately 25 hours straight now, and, for once, I'm not exaggerating. I went home from work yesterday because it hurt so bad, tried a bunch of different medicines, napped, J put a hot towel on my head, and nothing helps. I am happy I actually slept last night because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to, but this is getting ridiculous. I think it's a sinus-related headache because it's sitting in my temple and next to my nose, but the pain is also radiating down into my neck and right shoulder, so I'm quite uncomfortable. It's days like this that make me wish I was a robot.

I did watch Heroes last night and thought it was really good! I love how all the characters are starting to intersect now. Although watching love scenes with Greg Grunberg (sp?) are not my idea of a good time. He's cute and all, but he's the kind of guy you call a "hunk" in a bad way, you know?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Ann, you should definitely call your doctor about all that pain! If it is sinus related, I found that Nasonex has done wonders for my sinus problems.

I hope you feel better!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I was really hoping somebody would start a comment with the "It's not a tumor!" Awesome.

I'll call the doctor if it's not better by this afternoon, I promise. I just feel like a big wimp.

10:25 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

How is your headache? I think I keep Tylenol Sinus and Allergy in business during certain times of the year!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

It seems to be less intense now than it was this morning, so I'm going to take that as a good sign. I hope my body keeps up the good fight. Go body!

2:37 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

This might help your headache!
http://www.stationerymovies.com/

or this:
www.darkjustgotfun.com

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home