Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm not as think as you drunk I am

I just added it up in my head, and I think I actually spent about 19.5 hours this weekend watching football on tv. Daaaang. And to think I even found time in there to eat half of a chocolate chip cookie cake from Walmart. Seriously, people, it's amazing to me sometimes that I don't weigh 300 pounds because I'm really asking for it.

I heard yesterday that some of the family members at the party on Saturday night were up until like 4 a.m. dancing, singing and holding pull-up contests in the basement. Now I'm sort of sad we left as early as we did because that would have been pretty hilarious. Not that I would have been able to stay awake that late, but I'm sure J would have woken me up for the good stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

We left a little after 10, I think, but J's parents apparently spent the night there. They are that hard core.

Did you go to the Citadel game on Saturday?

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home