Thursday, November 02, 2006

Candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup

I am currently beating myself with a paper clip in shame because I kept falling asleep during Lost last night and missed big chunks of the show. I saw poor Eko's end and some of his flashbacks, but J had to fill me in on Juliette's signs and the rest of it. I am so pathetic. I've been falling asleep at 9 and waking up at 4:30 ever since the time change. Eastern daylight time has been no friend to me so far. But, anyway, it sounds like some interesting stuff happened on Lost. I'll miss Eko. And that looked like a pretty painful way to go, too. But I guess he really should have taken heed of all the spirits that were telling him to confess. Heck, I feel guilty when I use three paper towels after I wash my hands instead of two. I can't imagine how bad I'd feel about smuggling heroin into Africa.

Three weeks until Thanksgiving, people! I've already scheduled to have a second stomach surgically implanted in my torso so I can eat twice the turkey and pumpkin pie. Whoo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know how happy your post makes me... I too was falling asleep last night during Lost. What is wrong with us?

Thankfully Mike taped it for me, so I can watch it tonight when I get home.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Mike is a good man. Yeah, I felt like such a wuss falling asleep so early! Let's just blame the time change and not ourselves. Heh.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, um, definitely the time change. Definitely.

Definitely NOT b/c we are getting older. DEFINITELY NOT!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home