Sunday, November 05, 2006

Image is everything...unless you're too sleepy to care

Since our plans to go to Dayton today fell through, I'm going to try to get J to take me to a movie this afternoon instead. I'd really like to see The Prestige because I'm a big fan of that director. Sure, Memento was depressing and a little confusing, but Batman Begins was about my favorite superhero movie ever besides the first two X-Men.

You know, I was just sitting here pondering whether Hugh Jackman is actually homosexual or not, and it reminded me that Neil Patrick Harris just came out. So, for those of you who are fans of How I Met Your Mother, does that change how you perceive his character on that show? What about George on Gray's Anatomy? It doesn't make a difference to me. Gay people don't bother me in the slightest, but I was still shocked to hear that news story about that preacher in Colorado who is accused of hiring gay prostitutes and smoking meth with them. Daaaaaang, dude. This guy was head of the national evangelical group and conference-called the President once a week to discuss how to ban gay marriage, and all the while, he's living this double life. All that lying and hypocrisy must be exhausting. I can't even imagine. I'm too lazy to even try to get out of speeding tickets. I'm just like "Yeah, I was speeding. I'll pay the fee. I was just trying to get home to get a nap."

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

A few. But even a lot of them are turning metrosexual. Sigh.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I just envision a sad world for single women where all they have to choose from are insensitive neanderthals who smash beer cans on their foreheads or metrosexuals who steal their moisturizer.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home