Tuesday, November 07, 2006

We will control the lows

Interesting that Micah on Heroes has a superpower, too. If he ever goes to work for AT&T, he could really rake in some money. I felt bad for the police officer though. I really don't think mindreading would be a fun power at all. You'd probably cry yourself to sleep every night wondering just how much stupider people can get. And you'd also have a lot of bad songs running through your head all day. "She's an easy lover. She'll get a hold of you, believe it. She's like no other. Before you know it, you'll be on your knees" "You'll be on your knee-eees!"

I have also developed a profound sense of pity for the dancers in Ipod commercials. They're probably thinking this is their big break, they finally made it to national tv, etc... and then you can't even see their faces because they're in silhouettes. What a letdown. I'm going to go around telling everybody that I'm a dancer in an Ipod commercial and see if they believe me. They have no evidence to the contrary, do they?

3 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

I meant to tell you that I was in an ipod commercial! Did you see me? Did you see me?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I thought that was you! You're the one with the afro, right? I knew it!

9:38 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

How did you know? Man, I can dance!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home