Thursday, November 09, 2006

Everything's coming up Wubby

I liked Lost very much last night! I was so, so happy to see Jack back in action hero mode. I have no idea if this plan of his is going to work because I'm not sure where Kate and Sawyer can go or what would happen to Jack himself, but it's still great to see him not taking anybody's guff anymore. Yeah. Rock on with your bad, kidney-sack-cutting self, my man. But I'd like to say that the idea of getting it on with someone who hasn't showered in days (weeks?) while trapped in a muddy, polar-bear-smell cage does not do it for me in the slightest. I don't care how long it's been, Kate--good hygiene should always be a priority.

And we got our new health plan costs in campus mail yesterday. Our premiums are going to double. DOUBLE! And our deductible is huge. It absolutely sucks. And since it's going to take over a year to build up the health savings account, we will have to keep doctor's visits to a minimum for a long time. I'm just going to have to get used to this goiter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I know. Sometimes I want to move to Sweden because they supposedly have really good health care and benefits. Ours used to be pretty good, but now we're getting charged out the nose. It hits older workers and workers with kids the worst, too. I feel very bad for them in particular.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was skeeved as well. There is no other word for it. There was just something so wrong with it.

So do you guys really think there are 2 islands?
Do you think the Juliette and Jack are working together?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

That thing about the two islands seems pretty odd, for sure. How did nobody notice that before?

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home