Friday, November 24, 2006

My place is here...with the snow people

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a delightful dinner with my Mom yesterday afternoon and then had a good time playing poker with J's family at night. We made so much food and ate so much that after I had some pie at 4:00, I didn't eat anything the rest of the day besides a roll. It's pretty rare that I reach my food quota before dinnertime, but it's a good feeling when I do.

And even though I awoke at 5:30 this morning, I'll be darned if I'm going shopping today. Besides the fact that I don't have much available cash right now (most of my funds are tied up in offshore gambling), I just do not have the patience to deal with hordes of crazed shoppers. But I'm always amazed by people who get up at 4 to go buy $5 DVD's, God bless 'em. They're doing their part to support American retailing, and for that, I applaud them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that commercial :)

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That plastic deer cracks me up!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home