Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm shocked and appalled

J's been fixing this crack in the wall of our bedroom, so he's been busy spackling and sanding the last few days so we can repaint it in the next couple weeks. The thing is, every time I look at the spackle marks on the wall, it looks like a big t-bone steak to me. So now I'm going to bed every night and waking up every morning craving a nice, juicy steak. Mmmm.

I only have 2.75 hours left to work today! Whee! I cannot wait to go home. I think the Wubbiss is going to be pleasantly surprised to have us around so much the next few days. Of course, after a while he starts to get sick of us making so much noise, and he heads upstairs to lie underneath the comforter on the bed. He can only take so much. But he'll like it for a while.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cat Socks (no longer with us) used to do that. He was a pretty big cat too, so it always cracked me up that he thought he was hiding by climing under the comforter.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, Wubby's a pretty fluffy cat, too, so it's pretty obvious where he's "hiding." I just don't understand how he breathes in there!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and Ralph seems to enjoy sleeping with his face smushed up against something... he already has the constricted airways and he insists on making it worse!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home