Sunday, November 19, 2006

The agony of the feet

Whew! What a relief that Ohio State won yesterday. That was such a good game. It's pretty rare that a game is that competitive and interesting for the entire 60 minutes. Part of me is just glad it's over. I was at work at 3 yesterday (where they let me turn on the tv to watch...I just had to mute it) and I actually had butterflies in my stomach, I was so nervous. But I think everyone in Columbus is now just waiting to see who we play in the championship game. And I'm sure there are residents of this fine city who are also waiting for their dad to show up and post bail because they had a little too much Jager last night and "accidentally" took off all their clothes and set a couch on fire. The kids these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home