Friday, November 17, 2006

Geech done gone to heaven

Even though I thought The Office last night was hilarious and I busted out laughing a bunch of times, I was left with a feeling of sadness for our girl, Pam. I like to think that one day Jim and Pam will finally get together and have dozens of adorable, witty children, but right now it sends a pain shooting through my heart to see Jim be so aloof to her. And I sense a seed of hatred for Karen blooming in my soul. I really need to stop taking these shows so personally. But did you see Pam's face when Michael asked Karen if her dad was a G.I.? So awesome. And don't get me started on Dwight and Andy. "Cough! Idiot!" "Cough! You're the idiot!" "Cough! Good comeback!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see the Dwight-Andy conflict coming until the episode started... so great though! I love how Andy was playing to Michael. And he even flirted with Angela!

Karen is too skanky for jim. I don't like it.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Karen is definitely more confident than Pam, but she doesn't have Pam's cheerful goofiness. I bet she'll cheat on Jim. Just watch.

I couldn't believe Andy flirted with Angela, too! What a scoundrel! :)

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok- I have broken my pledge to NOT add another show to my list. I now watch the Office and I must admit that it is pretty good. I do like the Pam and Jim story line. Do I need to get caught up to understand it more?

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home