Friday, December 01, 2006

The lovers, the dreamers and me

Last night's tv was so funny! I pretty much laughed nonstop from 8:30 to 9:30. Having Scrubs on after The Office is genius, if you ask me. I've always liked that show, but I've never been able to keep track of when it's on. "Do you play the guitar?" "I play the banjo." Heh.

Check this out: we're actually under a tornado watch today! It's raining really hard outside and it's just slightly cold, so I guess it's possible to actually get a tornado in December. How odd. Think of all the Christmas lights and decorations that would be strewn about if a tornado blew into town! The carnage of the busted inflatable snow globes! The horror!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so on the snow globe note... my boss had me sneak into the CEO's office with a snow globe (bigger than your head) that blows "snow" around and plays Christmas songs. It was quite comical when he discovered it...

12:53 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Hee! Those snow globes are funny. There's a house down the street from us that has about 40 in their front yard, and I'm not even exaggerating. As my brother-in-law says, "It's excessive."

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home