Monday, December 04, 2006

There's no such thing as a stupid question

Crazy! A couple weeks ago I sent an email to the E! website, and they actually published my question! It's in the "Ask the Answer Bitch" section and it's the question about English actors (let's see if the link works: http://www.eonline.com/gossip/answer/?uuid=0cb69c77-bb05-4a56-b3b5-f76f91aafe30). Wow, my little diversion one afternoon has actually hit the internet and they answered it seriously! Huh. Will wonders never cease?

And, by the way, I LOVE Kate Winslet. I was thinking about how awesome she and Emma Thompson are when I wrote the question.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann, you rock!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I feel like a dork for even getting excited about this :)

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool!! I think it is the British, it just makes them sound better! :) Just kidding, I do think they have higher standards over there.
Fun! I am forwarding the page to Kenny, he will love it, he thinks you are hilarious, Ann!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...British ACCENT that makes them sound better, sorry left out that key word!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

That's what I was trying to find out when I sent it: if we're just used to the British winning awards or if they really are better at the craft of acting than Americans. I think I agree with the idea that they are better because of better training, but they also have much higher standards when it comes to material. The British seem to make movies with really good writing. Even Harry Potter has subtext. Honestly, can you see the British making The Fantastic Four with Jessica Alba? Yuck.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home