Thursday, December 14, 2006

Do you run? Only when chased

I actually went home a little early yesterday because I was feeling pretty sick, put on some comfies and fell asleep on my couch for an hour! As J said, that's more than I usually sleep at night! I think that nap helped because I definitely feel better today. Am I going to go run a marathon? Absolutely not. But I don't see the point of that anyway. My friend at work has a brother who ran the New York Marathon and he told her that a lot of the runners relieved themselves right there on the street while they were running. EWWWW!

I just realized it's the 14th and I haven't bought any lords a'leaping or drummers drumming yet. Dang it! I'm already behind!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've heard that about runners in marathons too. Ick.

I'm glad to hear you feel better but still take extra good care of yourself. Being sick is no fun.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I just had a sneezing fit, but I'm refusing to believe that I'm not getting better. I rebuke you, cold!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sneeze a lot at work, I think it is from the crappy air... so maybe that's why you are sneezing too!

Get lots of rest- even if it isn't sleep, just resting is good for your body.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home