Monday, June 11, 2007

And, no, I did not get a tan

We had a wonderful time in Florida last week! The weather was beautiful, it was very relaxing, and we got to do some fun things, so it was great. On Friday, a couple of J's friends came and picked us up and took us to Cocoa Beach, so we even got to see the shuttle take off, which was very cool:


But, really, we had a lot of fun just hanging out and catching up with friends:

It's not easy coming back to Ohio after spending the day lazing around on boats and seeing stuff like this:

But at least here, I don't have to worry so much about reptile attacks:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good time!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yes, it was a lot of fun. I can't imagine living in that kind of humidity anymore though. The whole time, my hair was up and I didn't even bother with makeup because it felt like walking around with a hot blanket on my face.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun anyway :)

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Living in SC all those years must have left me with some ability to cope with heat and humidity ;) It really was a great time. I'm glad we're back, but I miss it a little.

9:56 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Glad you had such a good time!! Ugh, i dread the humidity in the summer! it is already bad, don't you think, Alisa? :)

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home