Friday, June 01, 2007

I dreamt of alligators last night

I can't believe it's June already. This means there's no way around it: summer is coming and I still haven't found a pair of ol' reliable sandals yet. As many shoes as I buy every summer, I always end up wearing one pair about 80% of the time, and I don't think I've hit on them yet. But I will. Maybe I'll find a pair in Florida while we're on vacation. I'm so excited to go. It's going to be very nice to have a change of scenery and break up the old routine. My plan: to lie around at the pool all day and eat until I want to vomit. Aww yeah.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a sandal whore- I always buy a million pairs, but there is usually one pair of flip flops that I live in over the summer :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Isn't that the way it always is? And then in August I really look at my collection of shoes and go "I didn't wear these gold flip flops at all this year. What was wrong with me??"

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly! They seemed like such a good purchase at the time!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandals are the best. I hope you have a fantabulous time in Florida!

No vomitting!

11:35 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Have fun in Florida! I do the same thing with shoes in any season! i do love flip flops in the summer, though!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I just wish flip flops were in the dress code at work. I wouldn't wear the $3 plastic ones, but I'd love to get away with wearing nicer ones here. If only...

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home