Friday, May 18, 2007

Chicken sandwich with chipotle mayo...mmm

The Office left me with such a warm, fuzzy feeling last night. Jim and Pam are going to go out on a date! Yay! I was so glad he finally came around, because I was starting to think that Jim's heart had turned dead and black. But Pam's note and a yogurt top gold medal won him over. Awww. But what was that with Ryan at the end? Where did that come from? And, as always, I found Dwight to be very entertaining. It made me wonder if Dunder Mifflin's paper is actually produced in Pennsylvania. Otherwise, the soil discussion may have been somewhat superfluous. I'm just saying.

I believe J and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate our anniversary. I'm shooting for Cheesecake Factory, but we'll have to see what the wait is. No piece of cheesecake is worth standing in line for two freakin' hours. I mean really.

4 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

P.S. the word verification is "ojsux"...ha ha!!!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary :)

I too loved the office! Jan's break down was pretty good as well.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thank you both very much! :)

Heh, indeed OJ does suck. Did you hear how that restaurant owner in Kentucky kicked him out? Heh.

And, yes, Jan's firing was awesome! I loved the "So long, @%#@%!"

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have a fantabulous time tonight!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home