Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bob tastes good with a little A1

I'm getting a trifle bit concerned about our Alisa heading to LA soon since it sounds like the whole town is on fire. Did I hear the news right that a guy fell asleep in the woods smoking and started this whole thing? For crying out loud. This only gives more ammunition for J's campaign to send all the smokers to a remote desert island with only 3 bananas so they have to resort to cannibalism, which, when you think about it, is a pretty bad fate in and of itself, but it's particularly bad for smokers because you gotta figure their meat must taste a little smoky. And that would get old after a while. But, on the up side, they would probably have plenty of lighters with them so at least they won't have to eat each other raw. So they've got that going for them...which is nice.

Man, I sound demented today. It must have been the clearance Koolaid I bought at Kroger's last night. I thought that lime flavor tasted a little off.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those fires are really bad. I'm sure I'll be fine though. If not, they could send my body over to the smoker's island. I'd bet I'm quite tender.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

No! I don't want anybody eating you! :)

Did you see the one video clip of downtown LA with the fires going in the background? That was eerie.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be anywhere near that area when you visit?

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually no. But where I used to live (which is where I'll be) gets a lot of fires. But they're easy to avoid.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

When you look at the pictures, it seems really bad, but all those people are living and going to work right near it. So bizarre! Do you think the whole city smells like smoke?

12:37 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

ann, were you still in Columbia when there were all the fires in the Myrtle Beach area? We had smoke in Columbia! Alisa, be careful! are you going to LA for fun?

1:50 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

No, I don't remember the Myrtle Beach fires. Dang, the smoke got all the way to Columbia? That's crazy!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home