Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I think Future Ann will just be chubbier

Oooh, Heroes was good last night! Man, I had no idea that Matt would turn out to be such a jackhole. But I was impressed that Mohinder took out the Haitian like that--it takes some cajones to stab someone in the neck. And Peter was pretty impressive, too. The best part was when they revealed who Nathan really was though. I actually yelled "Nuh uh!" at the tv. And you can tell you're watching something good when you start hollering like a caveman at your appliances.

I'm also enjoying the "Where in the world is Matt Lauer?" week on the Today show. Those shots of the cliffs in Ireland this morning were gorgeous. I've never been there, and I'd really like to visit sometime. It's been too long since I've had sheep stomach for lunch...good gad, I just made myself nauseous.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to do the same kind of trip that Katie and Mike did through Ireland. It'd be cool to do a tour and then extend past the tour and wander around a bit.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Was that for their honeymoon? Yeah, that sounds wonderful. I bet they got some good pictures.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't our honeymoon, but it was our "we have to do this before we start having kids" trip! We took an organized bus tour so we paid for almost everything up front. We met lots of interesting people and could drink as much as we wanted and never had to drive- especially on those crazy tiny roads! We even had a few pints with our tour guide! And I have to say that I loved Galway (where Matt L was for most of the segment today). Ann, I'll send you the link to our pictures.

I would love to do it again b/c I was sick the whole time :(

10:33 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

We all have to go to Ireland one day. I very much like the idea of a designated driver the whole time, too :)

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should definitely go!

http://www.cietours.com/affiliate/cietours/searchresults.rvlx?page=1

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home