Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Finally, Peter grows his bangs out

I got the ol' one-two punch of insomnia last night: it took me forever to fall asleep and then I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep. For crying out loud. I need to get a cot and a blankie in here.

Heroes last night was very good! That was sad about Isaac, but are we to assume that he drew his vision of how to stop Sylar in the comic book or in his sketch book that he gave the messenger? And I enjoyed the short fight between Peter and Sylar. That shard of glass in Peter's head was a mother! I'm surprised the tip didn't come out his nose. Yuck. But, as usual, some of the plot lines confused me because I'm unable to keep track of who's who and who knows what anymore. So I'm just trying to enjoy the ride and hit "mute" whenever Linderman, Mrs. Petrelli or Claire's dad start talking. It's just easier that way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I love your assessment of the show! I too am very confused with all the plot lines, so I am just enjoying the ride as well!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It's really all you can do, isn't it? I honestly think I'd have to start taking notes to keep track of it all, and I am NOT doing that.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home