Friday, April 13, 2007

Now I kinda want to stick my arm in a baler

Gah. I'm home taking a vacation day today. Now take a guess what time I woke up. When my alarm usually goes off at 6:15? 5:30? Nope. 4 a.m.. Somebody please knock me out. I know I've said this before, but I'd really like to know what kind of human sacrifices I performed in a previous life to doom me to insomnia in this life. For crying out loud. The good news is that I can take a nap later. I have a few errands to run, but I really want to do some fun things like go to Trader Joe's and a salon, and that shouldn't take all day.

I enjoyed my shows on tv last night. The image of the watermelon jumping off the trampoline cracked me up. And Tracy's Jefferson trailer was pretty good, too. He actually looks good dressed up as a woman. That's such an interesting phenomenon when men look better as women. Of course, I'd never tell him that to his face. I do think that would offend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved how Dwight started the entire "show" over when the warehouse guys showed up.

11:17 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Maybe she's napping? :)

4:30 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I ended up meeting a friend at the mall for a marathon shopping session, and I just got home. I am so tired! Why do malls take it out of you like that?

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home