Friday, March 30, 2007

Things will be great when you SHUT UP

I'm so tired I could spit. I got woken up a few times last night and then when it happened again at 4, I couldn't fall back asleep. Ugh. It's a good thing I have this afternoon off, but I'm not even sure I'm going to get much done this morning since I keep mixing words up and forgetting where I am. And I'm doubly annoyed because I have that "Downtown" song in my head from that Visa commercial where the girl solves all her problems by plunking down her Visa card and buying a heinous fuschia dress, turquoise belt and hooker shoes. What kind of message is that?!? Stupid commercial.

2 Comments:

Blogger JLR said...

Listen to Eric's myspace page. The song I have on there is my favorite. Good thing, b/c it's stuck in my head right now.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That song is way better than the Visa card commercial one. It sounds like something that would be in the background of Gilmore Girls.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home