Monday, March 19, 2007

Ever since I was a lower-case G

Well, the wedding on Saturday was really quite lovely. I am amazed they threw that together in just a week. They had the whole shebang with decorations, cake, food, coordinating color schemes, all of it. Our niece looked really beautiful, and it's always fun to see the whole of J's family together like that. I made quite an impression during the reception when I did my elevator dance. My father-in-law got a real kick out of that, so I also showed him the shopping cart, the lawn mower and the sprinkler. Then our almost-16-year-old nephew came up and started doing the Q-Tip dance. Awesome. And I tried to get the Montel Jordan dance going, but only my sister-in-law could do it, too. We'll have to work on that one.

I woke up at 4:45 again this morning. Ergh. It's just a good thing it's spring break here this week and my job expectations are somewhat lighter. Thank goodness. And thank goodness for the Wubbiss. This is him about to pounce on either a foot, a milk cap or an insect that only he can see:


3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

That song is so catchy, isn't it? I just do one move I remember the dancers doing in that video. I'll show it to you some time. And then we can do the Roger Rabbit together.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of my favorite memories from college are from when we all went out dancing together!

Love the Wubby J!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I can't do the running man either. Maybe it's something only people of French descent can do...?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home