Friday, March 09, 2007

It's their special, special time

I have a feeling that I probably won't watch that new show The Wedding Bells on Fox because, well, I'm just not that into weddings (I cringed the entire 10 minutes I could stand to watch Bridezillas on WE). But, I gotta tell you, I love in the promos for The Wedding Bells when that one bride with the cigarette says "Oh, shut up" all clenched-like. It cracks me up every time I see it.

I am so, so happy that it's Friday, it's sunny out and it's getting up to 55 today. Finally, we Ohioans can keep the down coats in the closet for a couple days. I'm also hoping that this warm spell will finally melt those piles of black, sooty ice that have been sitting in the parking lots for the past two weeks. I wonder what would come up if you put some of that junk in a petri dish and analyzed it. It's probably concentrated emphysema at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home