Monday, March 05, 2007

I gave you my Snack Pack!

I heard a statistic this morning that the average American eats three hamburgers a week. Three! Dang, that's a lotta cow. And I know that I'm probably averaging about 1.5 hamburgers a week, so mathematically that means there's somebody out there eating 4.5 hamburgers a week to make up for me. And I know there are lots of vegetarians out there, so that could mean that there are people eating hamburgers every day to make up for them. Wow. How do you not get tired of hamburgers if you eat them that often? I saw another news report that said Ruby Tuesdays is offering this colossal burger with 2,000 calories and 91 grams of fat. Can you imagine if somebody's having that every day? My arteries are clenching just thinking about it. And, believe me, I love hamburgers. I just like to think I'm not slowly committing suicide for them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

He's definitely pulling his own weight and then some. Wow, that's crazy. A Big Mac every day? Can you imagine what his organs look like? His pancreas probably has sesame seeds on it by now. That is just gross.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many do you think the 1lb burger counts as?? Hmmmmmm?

That Big Mac guy was in Super Size Me, and he met his wife at McD's. They have the same haircut...MULLET! Scary!!!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

McDonald's, the fast food restaurant of love. And, somehow, I knew that guy had a mullet. I just knew.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home