Friday, March 02, 2007

Humunculus? Raw Dog?

Whoo, it's windy out there! Nothing like what's happening in Alabama and Georgia though. Wow, what a sad story that is. I think there were probably times where I wished a natural disaster would hit my high school, but I'm glad it never actually happened. And then I saw that a bus carrying some baseball players from Bluffton College here in Ohio crashed in Atlanta, too. This has been a rough news day for teenagers. Somebody might want to pre-emptively shut down the malls today just to be safe. Yikes.

On a happier subject, it's finally Friday and I'm still in a jocular mood from watching 30 Rock last night. Will this good mood last until tomorrow? Will I still be this jolly when I wake up at 4:45 again? We shall see, my friends. We shall see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I liked how Tracey explained the allure of guns to men. Heh. And the thing with Wayne Brady just kept cracking me up. "I don't like food."

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home