Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Inconvenient truth, my @%#

So Spears finally checked into rehab, eh? That Dr. Keith Ablow was on tv yesterday saying that perhaps Anna Nicole Smith's death at such a young age gave Britney pause and motivated her to check into rehab so she wouldn't meet the same fate. Uhh...I think that might be giving the girl more of a sense of analytical reasoning than she merits. But I could be wrong. Heck, maybe Jessica Simpson does calculus in her spare time, I don't know.

Happily, I got a lot more sleep last night, but I still woke up this morning wanting to punch a kitten. Sometimes I wonder if this is a female thing all women go through, or if my years of using humor as a defense mechanism are coming back to haunt me...like I've been building up all this frustration and rage, and any day now I'm just going to lose it and start screaming at street signs. Like, do you ever see hippies who are all peaceful and talk about being in harmony with the earth, and you wonder "Hey, are these hippies for real or do they go home at night and listen to Megadeath while sprinkling crack on Krispy Kremes and writing hate mail to Al Gore?" Again, I don't know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Hee, I love that image of Marilyn Manson! I always thought those rappers were funny when they showed their houses on Cribs--they act all "street" in their videos, then they go home at night and watch Jay Leno on their satin sheets. Lame!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I would love to see 50 Cent's scrapbook. I bet he would put stickers of Skeletor in there.
What about Britney Spears drinking a glass of organic milk, doing the New York Times crossword puzzle and listening to Brahms?

1:41 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

Well, Ms. Spears may be doing that, did you hear she has already reportedly left rehab??

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Condi Rice listening to Wu-Tang Clan and sippin' on Gin and Juice??!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Do you think Condi even knows who Wu Tang Clan are? That's such an awesome mental image.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home