Sunday, February 11, 2007

Spin's the verb

I went over to Dayton last night to go to this mystery theatre dinner with my Mom and sister (which was fun, by the way), and since I was driving by myself this time, I turned on the radio to keep me occupied. See, normally, I'm not much of a radio person because the amount of time and effort it takes to find a good song on the radio is about five times longer than an actual song, so I just don't bother. But I was listening to that Nelly Furtado Promiscuous, and I strongly suspect that whoever wrote that song doesn't really know what "promiscuous" means. And then some Justin Timberlake came on, and I once again had an internal debate about that guy. Mostly, I think he's an egotistical punk with an incredibly annoying falsetto, but, then again, he's kind of a personal hero for singing Cry Me a River. I just can't make up my mind about him. Then, fortunately, Blackstreet's No Diggity came on, and all was right in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home