Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Marshley II: Beyond Thunderdome

Ashley called last night with the news that she's pregnant and due in August! Whoo! I am all for genetically-desirable people like Mark and Ashley reproducing. It's good for all humankind. Plus, if they have a girl, I can finally start buying Barbies instead of Matchbox cars. FINALLY. The cool thing is that they're going to wait to find out the gender of the baby, but they've already decided on names, which seems pretty unique these days. I like the names they picked out, too. They didn't go with Ann, but that's all right. If it's a girl, I'll just call her that anyway. Mwa ha ha!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so very happy!!! I really hope they have a little girl.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, but a boy would be great too.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for them!!!

8:31 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Yeah, congrats Marshley!!! Can you tell us the names they have picked out?
We were too impatient to wait to find out about the gender! :)

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the congrats!
And I'll gladly tell the names!
Joseph David- but we'll call him J.D.
Eva Catherine- and we'll either call her Eva or Eva Cate...
So excited!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It's so exciting that Katie's due in June and Ashley's due in August. It's going to be the summer of cute babies! Both of you, I want to hear updates as soon as you get them. I'm always interested to hear how the baby's progressing, but I'm not as interested in mucus plugs. That's all I'm saying :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

My niece's name is Eva and they call her Evie...I love what they have picked out, beautiful names!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted Joseph, but one of Mike's cousins got to it first. I know we could still use it, but I hate to force name confusion, there are already 2 Josephines and 2 Angies in the family.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It's tough when you have a big family because it really does narrow the name choices. I fear that if J and I have a kid, we'll have to name it Ebenezer or Eulalia.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home