Monday, January 22, 2007

Buttercup Junction

We got quite a spell of wintery weather yesterday. It started with three inches of powdery snow in the morning, then it got topped with a crunchy layer of ice in the afternoon. So we pretty much hunkered down in the house, and I watched football. That Colts game was amazing! I swear, I was watching it and the Colts were down 18 points, so I turned it to the Simpsons, flipped it back to the game after a minute and somehow Indianapolis had scored 25 points in 63 seconds. Whoa. See, I'm all for the Colts winning the Super Bowl because hopefully that means Peyton Manning will be doing more commercials. That dude's hilarious. Plus, there's something about Rex Grossman that makes me want to kick him in the nose. His eyebrows are suspiciously well-groomed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did almost the same thing with the Colts game. I tuned away when they were losing and then woke to find out they had won.

Now I have to look up Rex Grossman and his eyebrows.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even I, the most anti football watcher, was impressed by the Colts!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Doesn't he have weird eyebrows? They've been like that since he played for Florida. They freak me out!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home