Monday, January 08, 2007

Rub some dirt on it!

Have you ever been so sick that you've gone to bed 4 nights in a row trying to be optimistic and saying to yourself "Surely I'll feel better in the morning," and then you spend all night sniffling and coughing to the point where you only get 5 hours of sleep so you wake up at 4 a.m. feeling worse than you did the day before, and then you're so frustrated and tired that you chuck all your plans for the day and sit around watching the NFL playoffs and getting an absurd degree of enjoyment out of Peyton Manning's Mastercard and the Coors Light coaches' press conference commercials? Not that I'm speaking from experience. I'm simply asking for scientific reasons, so be honest.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a little different, but last June I had a horrible kidney infection, but I thought I had to flu, so every night I thought for sure I'd feel better the next day, but when I woke up on day 4 and felt worse, then I called the doctor. What cracked me up is that when she examined me she said "a fever and vomitting is a sure sign of a kidney infection". Fever and vomitting could be anything!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That doctor is going to send a lot of people with meningitis home with AZO, poor bastards.

8:55 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Ann, I am so sorry you feel so bad! Over Thanksgiving, I had a stomach bug and was SO NAUSEAUS for 4 days that I wanted to cry...I feel your pain, sister.

8:56 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

P.S. Ann, I am pulling for Ohio state tonight! We bought Tostitos at the store in honor! :)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Go Buckeyes!! I'm really excited to watch the game tonight. I really hope we win. I just wish now that I'd bought some Tostitos at the store, too! Mmm...salt.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those Peyton Manning Mastercard commercials are great!

Well I hope you're feeling better and getting lots more sleep soon!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home