Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Santa was very good to me

Happy Boxing Day, everybody! Now let's get out there and punch somebody! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We went to my Mom's for the day and even though poor J was pretty sick most of the day (I suspect bad eggs), we still had a good time. You should have seen nephew #2's reaction to the small air hockey game my Mom got him. I've never seen an almost-3-year-old get so psyched! When he tore off the paper, he actually yelled "Air hockey! I cannot believe it!" and he pumped his fist and shouted "YES!!!" It was awesome. As for myself, I am now the proud owner of a year's worth of chocolate, candy and treats...which, for me, means they'll be gone by Martin Luther King Day. That is how I roll.

All right, I'd better go check on J and make sure he hasn't puked on the bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year, Mike's 5 year old step-cousin got a Spiderman toy that came in this HUGE box- the kid lifted it over his head and yelled "I wanted this all my life!" It was awesome!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ha! That's hilarious! I guess 5 years is a long time to wait for a present :)

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home