Sunday, December 24, 2006

You seem like an indoor girl

Yay! It's Christmas Eve! I'm so glad the day has finally come when I can hound J relentlessly to let me open up some presents. I'm going to be on him like a spider monkey. Actually, I'm going to be spending a good chunk of the next 24 hours in the kitchen. By this time tomorrow, I'll have made brownies, a pumpkin pie and a sweet potato casserole. And I hope J understands that this means he's going to be having candy canes for lunch today because I just don't have the time to make him lunch. That's just how it is.

I had a weird dream last night that I was on a plane to go visit the wreckage of the Titanic, and I wound up in the Caribbean, crawling through an underwater cave with Kate Winslet. Huh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY MERRY TO YOU AND J!!!

I made corn pudding and it was yummy. Next up is fudge.

Late next week you should be getting a package from me so be on the lookout.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Cool! Thanks! I hope you had a merry Christmas, too!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home