Saturday, December 30, 2006

Crajy

Wow, I just realized how little I've gotten done during my vacation from work this past week and a half. I had all these grand plans to get rid of some old clothes, run all these errands and do extra cleaning around the house. I was so wrong about myself. I barely cleaned anything and sat around watching waaaaaay too much Dr. G: Medical Examiner on the Discovery Health Channel. But, really, the more I think about it, the less I'm going to beat myself up for my laziness. I spent all those weeks before Christmas running from store to store shopping, baking for various holiday parties, sending out Christmas cards, etc.... This week between Christmas and New Year's ought to be decompression time for everybody. Because, really, I need to build up my strength for the Ohio State v. Florida game on the 8th. I'm going to have a lot of chips, dip and chili to eat that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home