Thursday, December 28, 2006

But I still adore you, Bob Barker

You know, we've been watching a lot of really bad tv the last couple days since J's still been feeling sick and we haven't been able to get out much (although I did go to the thrift store yesterday and found an Ann Taylor sweater for $2.50. Nice!), and I'm always amazed by just how craptastic daytime tv is. I don't remember it being this bad when I was in college, but I suppose I'm just old. Yesterday we watched Timecop with Jean Claude Van Damme and the beginning of Timecop 2 with Jason Scott Lee. Two words, guys: acting class. Ugh. And I just have to get this off my chest, too, after watching VH1 for a little while: Fergie needs to not rap. Just don't. She should sing her little heart out, but if I see her rap one more time, I fear blood will ooze from my ears. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawson is on at either 9 or 10 on TBS... other than that, I can't help you.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I saw a few minutes of that the other day. They look so young! Dawson, in particular, had very floppy hair in that episode.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home