Thursday, January 11, 2007

Geek!

Wow, there was just about NOTHING on tv last night. I refused to watch the President's speech because I had enough stress in my day already, thank you very much. So, instead, I played this computer game that J gave me. It's an adventure game where your character has to find clues, solve puzzles and travel to these strange worlds. Now, I'm no expert at computer games...in fact, the last one I played was probably Frogger. But I'm enjoying this. It's an interesting diversion. And I'm starting to understand better why I sometimes hear J screaming profanities at the computer when he's playing a game, because, seriously, it can be really frustrating to be stuck on a Martian-type planet with nothing but your wits and you're stuck on a cliff with a river of lava under you. It's true.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That game sounds like fun! It also sounds like an advanced version of something I played as a kid, 'Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?' Although you never went to martian-type planets to find her.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Di-ago, which of course is German for a whale's...

Video games can definitely be addicting.

It always cracks me up when Mike has his friends over to play Madden football.. its like a playdate.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh man, J's been on the computer the last couple nights with his friends in Florida and Vegas, and they've all been playing this networked war game. He even has a headset so he can talk to them while he's playing. He's in heaven!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home