Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Mustang: a car custom-made for morons

Man, I had a rough night. For one thing, I've been up since 4 a.m. because I was having a dream that Kate Winslet's lesbian girlfriend shot her three times as Kate was leaving a prison (she was a reporter...maybe she was talking to David Gale?), so Kate threw her into the prison, where she was attacked...I know, I don't understand what my brain is about either. But for another thing, I was driving home last night from Trader Joe's, just minding my own business, going 60 on the highway, when this a-hole in a white Mustang convertible shot across three lanes of traffic beside me and almost hit me. I had to slam on the brakes, and I thought for sure he was going to hit me, but I got lucky. I swear, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: "Don't drink and drive, kids!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Ann, I'm glad you're ok. People are so dangerous in their cars sometimes.

I'm sorry you've been up since 4 but it sounded like an interesting dream.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That dude yesterday was on crack. It was so scary!

I'm feeling a trifle wiped out today. But Beth just emailed me her mother-in-law's key lime pie recipe, so I've got that to look forward to making. Mmmm.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home