Friday, February 09, 2007

I'd kill Jenna

That's crazy about Anna Nicole Smith dying! J's theory is that her ex-husband's family killed her to get their father's money back, I tend to think that she overdosed on drugs and Wubby J. just wanted us to stop watching tv and pet him. So, really, any one of us could be right. I was watching some recent interviews of her on tv, and something really weird was going on with her face. Not that she looked bad, per se, but it seemed like her eyes were frozen in place somehow, like they were swollen and painful or something. Maybe that was just Botox though, I don't know. I remember a few years ago hearing a story about how Janet Jackson liked to get enemas made out of coffee grounds, and from that point on, I've given up trying to understand what celebrities do to themselves. Coffee ground enemas...I mean, really.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, celebs are very, very strange.

Anna Nicole definitely seemed like she was off in the past year. I just hope that Howard K Stern doesn't get all the money. It's all so fishy.

10:06 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

It really is strange!
The money will all go to her daughter which is probably why those two guys, the possible fathers, are going to fight so hard for custody. Sad. AN's mom was on the news this a.m. and she seemed so normal and genuinely concerned for her grandaughter.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That little girl really has about no chance of leading a normal life, does she? Both of those men who say they're her father seem strange to me.

10:50 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

They are definitely smarmy dudes. Eww.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home