Friday, February 23, 2007

Ya burnt!

Wow, Roy has an anger management problem! I get so emotionally involved in The Office that I was actually scared for Pam for a second there. And I'm a tad worried that Roy is going to wipe the floor with Jim, too. Although, as J pointed out, that probably wouldn't be a good career move for Roy. But that was a good episode. I loved Kevin's "I would appreciate some space on this!"

I'm excited today because I get to leave at lunchtime since I have to work tomorrow. I'm not overly thrilled to come in on a Saturday, but it's always nice to have the Friday afternoon off. My big plan is to purchase toiletries at Target. Speaking of which, I have to catalog a lot of French paintings here that are titled "Woman at Her Toilette," and every time I do, I giggle. Hee, toilet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Jan and Michael have one of the weirdest relationships I've ever seen. A psychologist would have a field day with those two.

I'm curious to find out if the stores have Cadbury Cream Eggs out yet. Mmmm.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Mmm...cream eggs, the best secular thing about Easter.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware the Caramel Egg!! Not as delightful as one would hope...*sigh*

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home