Monday, February 26, 2007

I got two watches, but I ain't got time for you

I must confess I hardly watched any of the Oscars last night. I saw a few minutes of the beginning, enjoyed the Will Farrell/Jack Black/John C. Reilly musical number, and then I promptly fell asleep. It sounds like a lot of the people who were predicted to win did just that, although I'm kind of sad Marky Mark didn't win. I could totally see his acceptance speech: "Thank you, everyone," and then he'd punch the presenter and leave the stage yelling "Boo yah!" cause I'm pretty sure he's on steroids.

Monster truck family update: we have determined that the family next door has at least three cars, none of which seem to have a muffler. Was I born under a bad sign? How do I keep getting neighbors like this? And we had a new group move into the rental house across the street from us. Generally, it's not even worth it getting to know whomever moves in there, because they're always evicted within six months. But I will say they've already made themselves quite at home because there's already a tire and underpants in their front yard. Classy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the whole thing as usual! I thought Ellen did a pretty good job. I did really like the 3 guys singing- thought that was fun!
Not sure about some of those dresses though- did you see Kirsten Dunst? Not my favorite.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home