Sunday, March 11, 2007

I rise and shine

J came up with a brilliant deduction today, thanks to the switch to daylight savings time. Since I've been waking up at 5 a.m. for weeks, months...basically so long now that I can't remember what 10 p.m. looks like, J figured out that my body never got off daylight savings time last year! It makes perfect sense! Apparently, I was in some sort of standard time denial, and my body was just being stubborn and biding its time. So, really, this leap forward hasn't been bad for me at all. Now I'll be waking up at 6 instead of 5. Score one for the Gipper!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally second that emotion!! Most people are all, "Waa, I lose an hour of sleep" but for us, the kids love to get up at 6:45 and now it is a beautiful thing cause wake-up call is 7:45. YeeHaaaawwww!!

p.s. did you say you wanted my site? It's www.babykelly.aboutmybaby.com Disregard if not :)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

That is such a cool website! I love how it has video and pictures on there. I watched The Master Percussionist--so cute!!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home