Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Patent leather platform pumps *squeal*

Ergh, I have such a problem. I was sitting around the house last night, basking in the glow of my post-peanut-buster-parfait from Dairy Queen, and I got bored because nothing was on tv and I read all three of my magazines. So what do I do? I get on target.com and buy four pairs of shoes. I don't need four more pairs of shoes. Why do I do this? Now, I can console myself with the fact that they were all on sale and I got free shipping, so the whole enchilada only cost $28, but still. Ok, I vow right now that when I get these shoes in the mail, I will get rid of four pairs of shoes that I have at home to make up for it. I must balance out my closet karma.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

That really is. I would think that would help make the kids less materialistic. And it would cut down on the amount of junk in the house, too. It's like how I try to never buy more hangers for the closet. That way, if I start to run out, I know it's time to head to Goodwill.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could be that good... I just keep buying more hangers!

Lately I've had to resist the urge to take everything I own to Goodwill because none of it fits! haha!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Hold on to your old pants, Katie! You'll get back in them in a few short months! :)

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home