Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nobody gets madder at the news than you

Chex is now making an apple cinnamon Chex mix with dried apples, walnuts and cranberries. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

It's been raining all night and all morning. And, unfortunately, we have a window in our bedroom that is situated so that whenever rain hits it, it sounds like corn popping really loudly. So that woke me up this morning and I couldn't fall back asleep. But at least it gave me some time to think about last night's Lost. I'm not really shocked that Jack and Claire are siblings, but I am surprised that Claire was such a goth! I'm curious to see when Jack and Claire figure this out though. Their dad was quite the hound dog. And I liked Rousseau's speech about her daughter. You know, for a crazy woman, she's actually quite rational most of the time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There were inklings abou Jack and Claire when they did Anna Lucia's back story- she drove Jack's dad to a house where a blonde woman opened the door and a lot of people were speculating that it was Claire's mom... but maybe it was her aunt b/c wasn't her mom still in the coma when she was leaving for LA?

8:38 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I was confused about that, too. That must have been the aunt Jack's dad went to see when Ana Lucia drove him...you're right, that's the only thing that makes sense.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It is so choice. Mint.

Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his @$$, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

It's understanding that allows people like us to tolerate a person such as yourself.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home