Monday, March 26, 2007

Old black Wubbiss

It's going to be so nice out today that I'm getting suspicious. The weatherman predicted that it's going to get up to 80 this afternoon! Sweet merciful crap. So now I have to wonder if this is simply good fortune or if it's global warming, the beginning of an alien invasion or a signal of oncoming tornadic activity. If it's one of the last three, I'm going to be very upset that I didn't take the time this morning to paint my toenails and put on sandals.

Anyone else see the news story on Today about the American convicted of murder in Nicaragua? Poor jerk. Nothing makes me appreciate the American judicial system more than seeing stories about people in overseas jails. From what movies have told me, I'm quite sure I never want to be thrown into a Turkish, Thai or Nicaraguan prison. They don't seem real concerned about cleanliness, from what I can tell. I mean, it's bad enough you've lost your freedom--do you have to endure dirt floors, too? Oh, the humanity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Bridge Jones could have fun at an insurance convention. Aside from the prison scenes, that movie did make me want to visit Thailand. Get me a snake bowl.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Either silver, purple or red. Those are my go-to nail colors.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home