Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lady Maggot Fist

One of my favorite Simpsons ever was a rerun last night. It's the one where Bart almost becomes Catholic, and at the end, he makes a speech about how Protestants and Catholics aren't that different and why can't we all get along and Ned Flanders says "He's right. We need to band together to fight our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells!" Every single time I see that, I fall on the floor laughing. In fact, I'm laughing right now just thinking about it. Ahh, it's just too bad so few people can laugh at religion. As my friend at work said yesterday "I think God has a sense of humor. That's why poor people have twins." Ha!

I feel like posting another picture of our Meow-meow. And I would also like to mention we're going to Steak'n'Shake for dinner tonight. It's gonna be a good day.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok- now I am TOTALLY jealous! Steak-n-Shake? You MUST get the Chili Mac for me! Or at least look at it in awe.

:-p

9:05 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

We're taking J's nephew for dinner tonight because it's his 16th birthday and Steak'n'Shake is one of his favorite places to eat (smart guy). I could go for chili mac...mmmm, that sounds good!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I just found out there's been a change of plan and we're going to Dave & Buster's instead. Sniff.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in that case, play some drunken skeeball for me :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Done and done. I'm also a big fan of drunken zombie-shooting.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home