Thursday, March 22, 2007

I have a big head and little arms

Well, I was awake at the beginning of Lost and I woke up for the very end, but the part in between is a total blank. Last thing I remember, Locke had sent Alex to get Sayid's bag, and the next thing I knew, they were leading Locke into a room where his "father" was. Did I hear that right that Locke's father threw him off an 8-story building? Dang. Talk about the tough love.

It is so awesome outside right now. It's in the 60's, sunny, it feels wonderful. Unfortunately, we have one of those storm systems that is likely to produce tornadoes heading our way. Although, considering I work in a concrete-block room in the middle of a basement, I probably don't have that much to worry about. In fact, there could be a tornado out there right now, and I'd have no idea. Freaky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Yep, J and I say that line from the animated movie commercial in the Chewbacca voice and we both find it hilarious. It's about time somebody made a funny T Rex. They get a bad rap.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home