Thursday, March 29, 2007

You can't stop him; you can only hope to contain him

So Nikki and Paolo are another set of con artists, eh? If aliens are only monitoring humans by watching Lost, they're going to think we're a bunch of jackholes. But that was a pretty cool twist at the end. Being buried alive sounds most unpleasant. I'm pretty sure that if I ever wake up in a closed casket, the heart attack will put me right out, so it's really nothing to worry about.

My sister sent me an email with nephew #2's soccer schedule. He's three and he's already on a soccer team. I cannot wait to see this! My sister says he's actually pretty good--he can dribble and follow directions. Which is impressive. When I started playing soccer, I think I was about five and all I did was sit on the field and pull up grass. I played fullback and apparently my team was so good that nobody ever took a shot on our goal. Or they did score and I was too busy examining horticulture to notice. I really can't recall at this point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Once I got more into soccer as I got older, I did much better. Always liked playing defense more than offense, too. Of course, I'm not a natural runner, so the sprinting was always tough. Now that I think about it, it's too bad we didn't have field hockey because I think I would have liked that.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home