Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Pork Chop Express

Was it just me or did you spend last night's Lost wondering "Did I miss something here?" Where did the Others go? Did they actually abandon Juliette or is she just a mole to find out what's going on at the beach camp? Did the monster come after Kate because she hurt Juliette or for some other reason? I'm so confused. And did we already know that Sawyer had a kid or am I just imagining that? My poor brain. But I'm very excited because the very-funny-but-not-as-complicated The Office and 30 Rock are new tonight! Yay! Alec Baldwin rules. Oooh, one day when I can afford to buy and sell people, I'm going to have a dinner party with myself, J, Keith Richards, Alec Baldwin and Emma Thompson. Yesssssss.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Was it the part when Liz Lemon was saying "You two could have a talking like this contest"? Because I lost it when I saw that, too.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike told me that we did know that Sawyer had a kid, but I didn't remember.

And wasn't Kate's step dad really her dad?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

It just triggered a vague memory when Cassie said she was pregnant. I wonder if (in tv time) she's had it yet.

See, I can't remember about Kate's dad either. I can't believe anybody can keep track of all this stuff.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the show, but it is starting to hurt my brain to have to try this hard to keep up with it.

We have the other seasons on DVD, so I'll look into these mysteries and get back to you.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home